Saturday, March 15, 2014

The End Or A New Beginning

Is today the day? I end my life journey and check out, finish, the end or do I find another reason to live? This question and many others have been churning through my mind now for the past three months. Things have been mounting up and I'm feeling a lot of pressure, finding a new place to live and a way to make Euphonious Radio a commercial success. There has been too many depressing phone calls and meetings, that I am now clinically depressed. This is all in addition to my chronic pain syndrome which plagues me daily in one variation or another. Each day I experience a high degree of pain upon waking which takes all day to manage (with a hand full of pills, hot baths, a strict diet, napping and of course maintaining a balance of physical and mental exercise). This alone is a full time affair and now I have enough extra tasks to keep busy for months, it's becoming overwhelming. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment